Mobile Research Nursing
Bringing the clinical trial to the participant
Clinical trial participation can be a burden, even for the most motivated patients. We also know that patients are more likely to enroll and remain in studies when they feel valued and are offered solutions that fit with their lifestyle.
Replacing on-site visits with off-site visits performed by a mobile research nurse can help relieve the burdens associated with becoming part of a clinical trial.
A patient-centric, flexible approach to reduce costly delays
Illingworth helps bring the clinical trial – whether all visits or just some of them – to the participant by providing highly qualified Good Clinical Practice (GCP) trained Mobile Research Nurses that travel to visit patients in the comfort of their own homes or at work, school – or even on vacation.
Our Mobile Research Nurses perform an array of clinical procedures that can safely be conducted in the home or other off-site settings. They are experienced working with all age groups and across therapeutic areas, from rare disease to more prevalent conditions.
Mobile Research Nursing, in combination with Patient Concierge Services brings the trial to the patient, offering the opportunity to strengthen study engagement, especially if the patient is visited regularly by the same nurse who is familiar with their health and circumstances.
The Illingworth Advantage:
- Global reach covering over 45 countries
- GCP-trained resources to protect the integrity of each trial
- Fully outfitted nurses, ready with equipment and supplies to perform procedures in remote settings
- Direct communication via the Study Team with Site Investigator and Sponsor
- On-site availability to support clinical teams who may be under-resourced
- Relationships with trusted global medical logistics partners, to coordinate sample and investigational medicinal product (IMP) shipments
- SourceGO® Illingworth’s proprietary e-source app, allows documents to be viewed by the site instantly upon submission. The app saves time and paper, keeps patients’ data safe and secure, and enables mobile research nurses to deliver off-site visits more quickly while improving data transparency
There is so much more we can do to help bring the clinical trial to the participant. Let’s partner and do it together. Contact Us