Why Join Us?
Our People are our Greatest Asset
Why Join Us?
At Illingworth Research we believe our people are our greatest asset and are passionate about career development. We run an active recruitment program and our comprehensive packages, training and opportunities for future development are designed to attract the best talent in the industry.
We feel we offer a unique clinical research environment through our offering of Research Nursing and Medical Photography services alongside CRO services. Thus, making a great working atmosphere for individuals seeking a new challenge.
Learn More About Working for Illingworth
If you would like to find out more please see our Week in the Life series which aims to highlight roles within our CRO, Nursing and photography services.
Get In Touch
If you are searching for a new challenge in clinical research, are a Research Nurse or are considering a career in Research Nursing then please contact us by email. Please attach a covering letter and CV and send to email@example.com. Current opportunities are listed below, please click the link for further information.
- Project Manager, PM (Home or Office based)
- Clinical Research Associate, CRA - Multiple Vacancies, Senior & Junior Roles (Home or Office based)
- Clinical Trial Administrator, CTA - Multiple Vacancies (Office Based, Macclesfield)
- Research Nurses - UK & Australia
- Bank Research Nurses - UK, Europe & Australia