Interview With Zane Fridrihsone, CRA and lead CTA at Illingworth Research Group
Zane began her career as a Clinical Trials Administrator working in the NHS for 3 and a half years. She joined Illingworth for further career progression where she was able to become a Clinical Research Associate too.
What does a CTA do?
- Organise site-specific documents.
- Liaise with sponsor regarding site documents.
- Create emergency contact cards for UK study sites.
- Ensure study documents are correct and up-to-date.
- Partake in study kick-off meetings which outline the background of the trial and the protocol involved.
- Ensure documentation is kept private and confidential using relevant measures.
Read the full article here