Illingworth offer an alternative approach to Clinical Research Nursing with competitive hourly rates and flexible working patterns to fit around your existing schedule. Our service specialises in the provision of Research Nurses delivering clinical trial visits away from the site. This means taking the clinic to a convenient place for the patient, generally the home but can be work or school, this approach help boosts recruitment and retention rates meaning your work is critical to delivering a more patient centric approach to clinical trials more widely.
You would act as a key member of the clinical research team and ensure clinical trials are carried out according to their individual approved protocols. Administering study drug, collecting safety bloods and conducting other clinical activities depending upon and study and patient needs. Ideally, we are looking for Registered Nurses with Research experience who combine strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaging personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes. It is also important that you are highly organised and that you demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Registered nurse
- Two years post-registration experience
- Research and clinical trials experience with ICH GCP certification
- Ability to work with initiative in a team within a multidisciplinary environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Venepuncture essential (Cannulation desirable)
- Good IT skills and a working knowledge of computer software
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- IV Infusion experience essential
What Our Research Nurses Say
“I have been really impressed by the professional process of set up within Illingworth… I am really looking forward to working on the study.”
“I’m looking forward to working with Illingworth, everyone seems so friendly. They have made a complicated process feel easy.”
"Thank you for all the hard work getting us set up for training everyone was very impressed to find their emails waiting for them as they logged on!”