Crucial for Personal and Company Success
Illingworth Research can provide customised training courses to meet your individual company needs in the following areas:
- Good Clinical Practice (ICH-GCP)
- Conduct of clinical trials
- Training of CTAs, CRAs and Project Managers
- Training of research nurses & study site co-ordinators (see our sister organisation ResearchNurses.co)
- Ethics and ethical review
- Co-monitor training
The training sessions available combine theory with practical application, using a combination of workshops and exercises. Reference material is provided together with a certificate of attendance, to help you and your staff to maintain a record of Continuing Professional Development.
We firmly believe that up-to-date training and education are crucial to providing skilled and motivated clinical research personnel, both within a biotech or pharmaceutical company or within the NHS.