Illingworth Research can design comprehensive SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) according to your company or NHS specifications all written in accordance with ICH-GCP guidelines and local regulatory requirements. We have developed our own set of SOP’s which are specifically focused to our own requirements and hence feel confident this knowledge can be applied to the SOP’s of clients.
The experience within our team enables us to design and develop realistic SOP’s which are then subjected to multiple reviews to ensure the final documents is clear and concise. We aim to deliver SOP’s in plain English which are easy to interpret and understand for users, a quality which is surely vital to the success of an SOP.
SOPs can be developed to include the following areas:
- Clinical monitoring & trial management
- Research Nursing/study site coordination
- Ethical review procedures
- Audit/quality assurance
- Information technology systems
- We are also able to undertake review and update of existing SOPs to comply with all of the above requirements.