Reliable and Passionate about the Best Service
The team at Illingworth Research are reliable and passionate about delivering the best possible service. Our Project Managers maintain regular communication and monitor timelines, quality and study budget, keeping you informed at all times as well as advising if a change might be a preferable option.
Illingworth’s Project Managers aim to make your trial run smoothly and ultimately make your life a little easier. These specialists in many therapeutic fields can offer support for as much or as little of the trial as you see fit. We will ensure excellent communication but also apply our experience in advising and responding to potential issues, mitigating risks within your study.
Effective project management enables our clients to work efficiently while maintaining a high standard of study data. Our Project Managers are able to provide support in all aspects of the trial or specific elements depending upon your requirements. A Project Manager will be selected particularly with your trial in mind, based on their therapeutic experience and specific previous Project Management roles.
Illingworth Research can Provide any Aspects of Project Management, According to your Trial Needs Including:
- Directing and developing project management strategies
- Identifying, securing and coordinating timelines, budgets and resources
- Set-up, tracking, supervision and execution of contracts with clinical research sites, clinical trial supplies manufacturers, packaging and labelling companies, external consultants and other third- party vendors
- Contract negotiation at all levels
- Managing contractors including clinical research sites, CROs, central laboratories and external consultants
- Identifying and adhering to critical pathway objectives and milestones throughout the lifecycle of the trial
- Assessing risks and preparing contingencies
- Maintaining Illingworth Research or Client company clinical trial management systems to ensure consistent tracking of any aspect of the study
- Continually evaluating study progress and project issue and liaising with relevant teams
- Consolidation of data and project information and dissemination to the appropriate personnel