Medical photography, and particularly the images taken for clinical trials, should be accurate and consistent whilst also conforming to set procedures and guidelines. Illingworth Research is able to provide the following photography services:
- Medical Photography
- Image review and feedback
- Image analysis
- Panel scoring
- Customising/standardising equipment
- Photographic equipment advice and guidance
- Training and on-going monitoring of non-photographers
- Advice regarding the input of photography into clinical trial protocols
All our medical photography and consultancy is undertaken by fully qualified and trained Medical Photographers, both male and female, with working knowledge of the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry including all phases of clinical trials.
Our Medical Photographers are full members of the Institute of Medical Illustrators.