There are many crucial aspects to delivering a successful project and one of the most significant is the quality of the relationship between the sponsor and CRO. The importance of teams sharing the same approach, values and ethics and the ability of project managers to forge positive relationships with all stakeholders, cannot be underestimated.
As a family-run and owned business, our culture is unique amongst CROs and our flat organisational structures, open channels of communication and flexible supportive approach, mean we’ve gained a reputation as being great to work with. Our focus on attracting, training, resourcing and retaining the best talent in the industry, has proved a key strategic investment which continues to pay us dividends and finds clients repeatedly asking for particular staff to work on their projects again.
Led by John Illingworth, our core senior management team are seasoned clinical trial experts, who together provide strong and experienced leadership to every project.
Read more about individual team members
- John Illingworth, Chief Executive Officer
- Melanie Haisley, Vice President of Clinical Operations
- Helen Springford, Vice President of Strategic Development
- Mike Davies, Chief Medical Officer
- Fiona Hartig, Director of Clinical Operations
- Juliet Hulse, Director of Research Nursing
- Kevin Jacob, Senior Medical Photographer
- Bryn Ashworth, Chief Financial Officer
- Ian Illingworth, Group IT Manager